Motorway Training in Leighton Buzzard
Together with Phil you can plan, design and structure your motorway training to suit you. The length of each lesson lasts at least 2 hours to enable you practice and gain confidence in the areas below.
From June 4th 2018, learners are allowed to train on motorways with their instructor in a dual-controlled car.
Areas covered will be:
- Joining and leaving motorways;
- Lane discipline;
- Overtaking using all lanes;
- Planning and judgement of other drivers;
- Night driving on motorways;
- Breaking down on the motorway;
- Tackling Smart Motorways;
- Entering, parking, and leaving service stations;
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter.
Phil was my fourth driving instructor (long story) he was also, by far, the best. He adapts lessons to your personal needs and ensures he is teaching you to be a good driver rather than coaching you to pass the test. He offers excellent value for money as his lessons are so focused on your next steps. He calmed my nerves and made learning to drive an enjoyable experience. I would recommend him to anyone.Click here for motorway training prices.